Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jerry Levinson, San Diego[_2_] Jerry Levinson, San Diego[_2_] is offline

Default How do I permanently disable the "change-tracking/ showing" functi

I'm using MS Word 2003, and want to permanently delete, disable and get rid
of the Word's "change-tracking" and/or "change-showing" functions (I refer to
the Word feature/s that indicate deletions with strikethroughs, additions
with underlines, and also the feature/s that plce document edits in bubbles
in the margins of the document