Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TALAMIRAND TALAMIRAND is offline

Default MY CLIPBOARD WILL NOT DISPLAY NOR CAN I COPY & PASTE, PLEASE HELP

MY CLIPBOARD WILL NOT DISPLAY NOR CAN I COPY & PASTE. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR
YOUR HELP.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Maybe if you stopped SHOUTING it would help

Can you copy and paste in other applications apart from Word?

Can you copy and paste in Word using the Commands on the Edit menu, or the
Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V shortcuts?

To display the Office Clipboard you can select Edit Office Clipboard from
the Menu and change the options from there so that it does what you want. I
can't recall the exact details but it may be slightly different if you are
using Word 2000.

--
Enjoy,
Tony