Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rebecca Thomas Rebecca Thomas is offline

Default Question regarding WordPerfect - I don't know where else I can ask

My question is regarding WordPerfect X3. I'm posting my question here because
I thought someone out there who knows the software can help me out. Anyway,
how do you add an option for WordPerfect to the program shortcuts menu when
you right-click with your mouse? You see the option New (and after Folder,
then Shortcut), along with Contact, Bitmap Image, Microsoft Office Word
Document, etc. How can I add such an option for WordPerfect? Do I need to go
to the Registry? How would this be accomplished? I appreciate any assistance
anyone might be able to give me. Thanks!

wordperfect xtina Microsoft Word Help 1 January 14th 08 10:18 AM
WordPerfect to Word Table question Brendan Tables 1 August 17th 06 12:42 AM
WORDPERFECT, WHY? brooklyn born Microsoft Word Help 11 July 4th 06 05:35 AM
Compatibility question - WordPerfect ? bayskater New Users 4 May 4th 05 05:24 PM
WordPerfect help David Sherman New Users 7 March 10th 05 04:44 PM