Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
FTG Security[_2_] FTG Security[_2_] is offline

Default Pasting Linked Object - Multi-Page Chart

I am trying to paste a fairly large excel spreadsheet to Word. When I paste
it as a linked object, it appears correctly, up to and including the "cells
to repeat at top of page" option. However, when I paste the chart in as a
linked object, the chart is copied onto a single page and the text is
unreadable (too small).

I'm using Office 2002.

Am I going to have to simply do the linkage on a page by page basis? Or is
there a way to do it so that the whole chart will appear legibly and sensibly?

Incidentally, the data from 2007 was 32 pages when done in a Word Table, and
I expect 2008 will likely be the same if not more.