Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
October October is offline

Default plugins

Hi,

I have a custom plugin installed (free plugin) which allows me to add
non-english text from a reference book in word (while my language setting is
set to english still). This plugin has been working for a year or so but
suddenly stopped working.

I tried uninstalling it but the Menu option still says there. I even tried
uninstalling and installing MS Office that still didn't resolve my problem. I
really need this software to work. Any idea how I can completely clean this
off and reinstall it again? I'm totally lost on this.

thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 09:50:01 -0700, October
wrote:

Hi,

I have a custom plugin installed (free plugin) which allows me to add
non-english text from a reference book in word (while my language setting is
set to english still). This plugin has been working for a year or so but
suddenly stopped working.

I tried uninstalling it but the Menu option still says there. I even tried
uninstalling and installing MS Office that still didn't resolve my problem. I
really need this software to work. Any idea how I can completely clean this
off and reinstall it again? I'm totally lost on this.

thanks

Sorry, but without any idea of what the plugin is or how it does its
job, I don't think anyone here will be able to help. Do you have any
clue about where the plugin came from? Ask whoever wrote it. Also be
sure to tell them what version of Office you have, because it often
makes a difference.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman