Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bullseye Bullseye is offline

Default unwanted blank page

Having saved a document,I ended up with an extra blank page, How can I delete
this blank page only ?
--
bullseye
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

If the black page is at the end of the document you probably have a few extra
blank lines taking you on to an extra page. Turn on the show non pringting
characters - click on the ¶ on the toolbar. Delete the extra lines. There
will always be one ¶ at the end which you cannot delete.
--
Rae Drysdale