Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Loulla Loulla is offline

Default how can I produce a 'tick sheet'

My use of the computer is very basic and I need to produce a tick sheet which
will allow for typing a title in horizontally on the lefthand side of the
sheet and vertical, or off at an angle, wording at the top of the page and
the rest of the page as squares.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Steve[_16_] Steve[_16_] is offline

This is a simple database application. The titles and wording at the top of
the page would be stored in separate data tables. What is ticked would be
stored in another table. A form would then be created displaying the data
from the table of what was ticked. If you think this might work better for
you and/or have questions, contact me at . I could build this
database for you for a very modest fee.

Steve