Bill Ridgeway

Default Invoice

I am still trying to redesign an Invoice (I posted on this topic a little
while ago). The issue was that I wanted to have a second column with a
border to draw the eye to the total at the bottom.

I am almost there. I have inserted two column (between a section break).
Both columns have formatted (No.4) tabs to provide a rule for inserting
information by hand. Bye and large this works except that the rules in the
right-hand column are slightly (but noticeably) lower than that in the left
hand column.

Does anyone please know why this is occurring and how to resolve it?

Thanks.

Bill Ridgeway
Computer Solutions

Anne Troy

Bill....let's get this over with. Can you send me your file? I think you're
going about it the wrong way, and fear you are using a difficult format.
send to
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

Invoice Bill Ridgeway New Users 2 October 18th 05 09:42 PM
Why will the invoice not print, only the word invoice blessed84 Microsoft Word Help 1 July 27th 05 01:26 PM
How do I set up my Invoice Template to atomatically number? MJB Microsoft Word Help 1 June 16th 05 09:14 AM
Invoice Numbers with Autoupdate ... continued Barb Reinhardt Microsoft Word Help 1 December 15th 04 04:07 PM
Invoice Template with Autoupdate for Invoice Number Barb Reinhardt Microsoft Word Help 2 December 10th 04 08:13 PM