Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
cruiser cruiser is offline

Default Form and orentation issues.

The situation: Build a form for a web-based survey. insistant professor
demands for be built as a printable paper form first (non-computer needs to
see it)

The document: eleven pages, two of which are have a complex layout. required
landscape view to construct. Problem is, professor required page mumbers and
haeders to print normally.

What I did: built the two pages seperately. built in landscape orentation.
rototed the graphics, an inserted text boxes, using the text orentation
wizard to rotate the text as well.
When happy, inserted the seperate page into my document in the appropriate
place.

Instructor now happy. Time for web publication. Need to rotate orentation of
individual pages from portrait to landscape.
1. When I use page setup, all the pages change orentation.
2. When I attempt to change the orentation of the linked page in the
original document, no soap.

How do I rotate a single page, and preserve the page number in the correct
place?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...apeSection.htm

"cruiser" wrote in message
[...]

TOC font issues LAC Microsoft Word Help 2 March 28th 07 02:16 AM
MailMerge Issues - doc 'forgets' source data, other issues Robert_L_Ross Mailmerge 2 February 22nd 07 10:38 AM
SP2 Issues? Ross Payne New Users 3 November 20th 05 05:26 AM
numbering issues cyndi Microsoft Word Help 1 December 7th 04 07:50 PM
Conversion issues ddsandy Microsoft Word Help 0 December 3rd 04 02:39 AM