Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
DH DH is offline

Default word 2003 to word 2007

I have a 2003 word document with checkboxes on it. When we went to Office
2007 the checkboxes no longer work. Any ideas on a fix?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

What type of checkboxes?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"DH" wrote in message
I have a 2003 word document with checkboxes on it. When we went to Office
2007 the checkboxes no longer work. Any ideas on a fix?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
DH DH is offline

Not being familiar at all with macros, I think they were set up with macros,
if that makes sence. If you double click on the box it will check or uncheck
it... I'll double check when I get to the office for some more information.
Thanks,

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

What type of checkboxes?

--

"DH" wrote in message
I have a 2003 word document with checkboxes on it. When we went to Office
2007 the checkboxes no longer work. Any ideas on a fix?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

If you need a dynamic (clickable) checkbox, there are a number of ways to
create and use clickable checkboxes in documents / templates. Some require
protected or locked forms, others do not. Take a look at the Checkbox
template available at
http://www.addbalance.com/word/downl...#CheckboxAddIn

for an exploration of these. Some utilize code, others do not.

--

"DH" wrote in message
Not being familiar at all with macros, I think they were set up with
macros,
if that makes sence. If you double click on the box it will check or
uncheck
it... I'll double check when I get to the office for some more
information.
Thanks,

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

What type of checkboxes?

--

"DH" wrote in message
I have a 2003 word document with checkboxes on it. When we went to
Office
2007 the checkboxes no longer work. Any ideas on a fix?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
LAB LAB is offline

We're still having trouble with the checkboxes. Here's a link and the boxes
won't work here either.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...CT101172521033

"DH" wrote in message
Not being familiar at all with macros, I think they were set up with
macros,
if that makes sence. If you double click on the box it will check or
uncheck
it... I'll double check when I get to the office for some more
information.
Thanks,

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

What type of checkboxes?

--

"DH" wrote in message
I have a 2003 word document with checkboxes on it. When we went to
Office
2007 the checkboxes no longer work. Any ideas on a fix?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
DH DH is offline

It's odd that the checkboxes you can download from the Microsoft website
don't work either. Is this a problem with our PC's?

"DH" wrote in message
Not being familiar at all with macros, I think they were set up with
macros,
if that makes sence. If you double click on the box it will check or
uncheck
it... I'll double check when I get to the office for some more
information.
Thanks,

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

What type of checkboxes?