Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dorel Haralamb Dorel Haralamb is offline

Default How to include chapter number in header

I wish to know if its possible to include chapter name (number too) in
header in automatic mode, for the entire document. Chapter name is written in
Heading 1 style (ex.). Now, I insert a section break before each section,
then different header in different sections€¦ but it is too complicated.
Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Note that if you want to include the chapter number as part of the page
number, there's a different procedure; see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Numbering/ChapterNumber.htm

"Dorel Haralamb" wrote in message
Thanks!!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote: