Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mer Mer is offline

Default how to create a new heading attachments within a MS-WORD based doc

There are already heading attachments 1 and 2. I inadvertently took out #3
and need to create a new number 3. But it will not line up or act as the
other heading attachments !!!

Help !!!!! MONSTER document ughhhhhhhhhhh! And it's late and this
document is due tomorrow !!!!
ughhhhhH!

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Anne Troy[_2_] Anne Troy[_2_] is offline

What are heading attachments?
****************************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com
****************************
There are already heading attachments 1 and 2. I inadvertently took out

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Pat Garard Pat Garard is offline

Hair extensions?
Ribbons?
Hats?
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"Mer" wrote in message
There are already heading attachments 1 and 2. I inadvertently took out #3
and need to create a new number 3. But it will not line up or act as the
other heading attachments !!!

Help !!!!! MONSTER document ughhhhhhhhhhh! And it's late and this
document is due tomorrow !!!!
ughhhhhH!

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Anne Troy[_2_] Anne Troy[_2_] is offline

The wit around here is just...too....overwhelming...for my pea-brain. Hee
hee.
****************************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com
****************************
"Pat Garard" apgarard-bigpond:net:au wrote in message
Hair extensions?
Ribbons?
Hats?
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

There are already heading attachments 1 and 2. I inadvertently took out

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Pat Garard Pat Garard is offline

`[:-{
--