Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Dennis Dennis is offline

Default Pasted screenshot into Word 2007 but cannot view

I pasted a screenshot into Word 2007. In Word 2003, it is not a problem
viewing graphics, but for whatever reason, you cannot see it in single page
view. You also cannot edit the size of the graphic insert. I went to two
page view and low and behold, I can see it and figured a way to edit the
screenshot size. However, when I go back to single page view, the graphic
disappears. Does anyone have the same problem? Is it a setting that I don't
know about or a bug in Word 2007? Thanks.

Dennis
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

I'm not seeing what you're seeing, although I did see that behavior in some
of the early beta test versions.

With the View tab displayed... if you see the graphic when you click Two
Pages, but it disappears when you click One Page, then the problem most
likely is with your printer driver or display driver.

Try using the zoom slider on the Status Bar to nudge the size up or down. If
the graphic appears at some zooms but not others, then the problem is likely
with how Word is rendering the view, which is controlled to some extent by
whatever printer driver and/or display driver your computer is using.

I would start with updating the printer driver (less traumatic for your
system) and see if that fixes it... perhaps set a different printer as your
default just so you can quickly see if this is the right direction. If a
different/new/updated printer driver doesn't fix it, then I would see if
there are updated display drivers. (A display driver problem seems more
likely in Vista than in Windows XP, since the latter are longer standing and
established).

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com