Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cayce cayce is offline

Default posting deletion/archives

I was searching for a posting of mine from March of this year that had a
great solution to a problem. I wanted to refer back to it to help resolve
another occurrence of the same issue. The posting is missing.

Why would one this current have gone away?

When do postings become old enough to be purged?

I didn't used to print them out; I think I better start doing this now.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I found Google Groups is a great way to find older posts.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]