Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Book list Book list is offline

Default making a yearly calender part 1 yr and part 2nd yr

i am attempting to make a calender that runs from October 1, 2009 through
September 30, 2010. I also need to be able to resize it to fit on 1/4
standard 8.5 x 11 paper. Any help appreciated. THX!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If I understand correctly, create the calendar at full size for each month,
then print four pages to a sheet from the option in the print dialog.