Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ed Ed is offline

Default Help with wildcard search, please?

I'm trying to use Find (Ctrl+F) with wildcards to find a certain string
ending in a number between 60 and 81. I tried
(App A, Item No. )([60-81]{2})
but it found "App A, Item No. 10". I looked on the Word FAQ page for
Wildcards, but couldn't find how to restrict the number to "more than this
but less than that".

Can this be done with Find, or do I need to go into VBA?

Ed