Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Manoj Manoj is offline

Default Please help.....Printing charts - Colour problem

I have word documents which has linked excel charts embeded into it.
When I print these documents, the bar charts print in black & White while all
the other charts print in colour. This happens especially when the default
chart colours are changed to give colour effects.

Please let me know why it happens and how do I rectify this problem.

Thanks...Manoj

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

"Manoj" wrote in message
I have word documents which has linked excel charts embeded into it.
When I print these documents, the bar charts print in black & White while
all
the other charts print in colour. This happens especially when the
default
chart colours are changed to give colour effects.

Please let me know why it happens and how do I rectify this problem.

Any printing options that are set in Excel do not take effect until it's
printed. This applies to embedded Excel object in other applications as
well. What you see on the screen isn't exactly how the embedded Excel data
will print. To rectify, open the Excel workbook that contains the chart that
prints in black and white. Select the chart and then in the Page Setup
dialog box on the Chart tab turn off "Print in Black and White".

--
Beth Melton

Guides for the Office 2007 Interface:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/tr...295841033.aspx