Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
HarrietYee

Default How do I get a No. 6 3/4 envelope to print correctly?

I am trying to print a No. 6 3/4 envelope. I have made that choice as an
envelope size and the return address prints at the top of the envelope but in
the middle of the page. The address prints at the correct height but only
one half of the address shows as it is printed at the right end of the
envelope. As a test, I changed the selection and used a No. 10 envelope and
it worked perfectly, so I am assuming I am manually feeding the envelope
correctly. Any ideas?