Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Reverend Ken Reverend Ken is offline

Default how can i make a list of names, without Word call it Sentence.

I am running Word 2007. I want to make a list of names, such as:
Name, name, name, name

When i do Word thinks it is a sentence, and flages it as a long sentence. I
also would like the ability to sort the list alphabetically.

I do not have room for a bulleted list, and no need for a numbered list.

Is there another way i can do this???
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PamC PamC is offline

That message is likely from Word's grammar checker. It doesn't stop you from
doing what you want , so you could ignore it. But if you can't abide the
green squiggles and messages, go to the Review tab and click the spelling
and grammar button. Then clear the check box next to "Check grammar".

About sorting: Word can only sort paragraphs (and fields, but I won't get
into thate) . You must temporarily change your run-together list so you can
sort it. Replace , (comma) with ^p (return). Sort your list. Then replace
^p (return) with , (commas).

Good luck,
Pam