Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gary Bouchard Gary Bouchard is offline

Default Using Outlook Contacts in Word 2007

Prior to upgrading from Windows 2003 Server to Windows 2008 Server, I was
able to open a document in Word 2007 and send that document in an email
message body (not attachment), and be able to select from my Outlook
contacts, whom I want to send it to.

Since the upgrade, the "Send A Copy To" command still works, however it is
no longer showing the my Outlook Contacts when I click on the To or BCC
buttons. I am not sure where it's getting the list from but it's definately
not my contacts.

Does anyone know what might have happened?

The server update was installed as an upgrade to the existing Win2k3
installation.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gary Bouchard Gary Bouchard is offline

Please Disregard... I am not sure what I did, but the correct contacts are
now being shown in Word! Go figure!!