Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bill Godwin Bill Godwin is offline

Default Import Excel Workbook into word

I am trying to import an Excel workbook with multiple worksheets into a word
document. Is there any way to import all of the worksheets at one time?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ed from AZ Ed from AZ is offline

On Apr 3, 6:13*am, Bill Godwin
wrote:
I am trying to import an Excel workbook with multiple worksheets into a word
document. *Is there any way to import all of the worksheets at one time?

I'm assuming you want all of the worksheets inserted individually on
separate Word pages as either Word tables or Excel objects? Not that
I know of without a macro. You can simply use Insert Object to put
the whole workbook into Word and allow the user to open it with Excel
and see al the worksheets.

Ed