Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
brownie31087 brownie31087 is offline

Default computer boot

My computer will not boot up. What should I do?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Take it to a place that repairs computers. There are ways to try to fix it
yourself, but if you're at the point where you need to ask in a Microsoft
Word newsgroup, then I suspect that fixing it yourself is a bit too much to
hope for.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible