rp2chil

Default page numbers and table of contents do not print

Hi, everytime I print my documents, the Table of contents and page numbers
print out as Togle Fields. For example, my page numbers, instead of
appearing as Page 1, Page 2, it comes out as { Page } and table of contents
page only prints {TOC\O "1-5"\H\Z\U}. HELP.

RP2chil

thanks SO much, it worked!
--
- RP -

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:

In Word, click on Tools | Options | Print | uncheck the "Field codes" box | OK.