Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] robo@gobluemail.com is offline

Default Diocument will print preview but prints blank pages

Very strange situation today. Someone has a document in Word 2004 where they
can see it on Print Preview but it will only print blank pages.

We are running MAC OSX and Office 2004.

When I took the same document to a PC it worked fine.

Any ideas? Has anyone ever seen this before?

Thanks