Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lumpy Lumpy is offline

Default auto expandable form

We work on projects that require us to ask other consultants clarification
questions and record who answered, what the answer was and when it was
answered.

Currently we just do it in a Word document and use auto numbering.

I'd liek to set it up as a form so the user can just tab-tab through the
data entry parts.

Problem is that some projects only have 5 q&a's while others have 50. How
do I set up a form template that accomodates a variable lenght list of
questionsa and answers?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

This is not as easy at it may appear - how for example are you going to
determine from five questioons, which of another potentially forty five you
are going to display? Maybe
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Populate_UserForm_ListBox.htm will help get you
going?