Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Cross-reference headings not updating

Hi,

I'm using Word 2002 and going a bit crazy. I've got outline headings
and I've updated two of them. They appear fine when I update my TOC,
but when I go to reference them, they just don't appear in the list.

Any ideas what I can do to get them into the list?

The heading wants to start right after the last of the previous page.
Then there is a page break and then my heading on the next page, which
wraps to two lines. Then the line after that is normal.

Thanks,

Michele

P.S. - Am I crazy to try outline numbering with 40 page document? The
last thing I heard about was that Word didn't handle this very well.
The document just grew.