Michelle

Default Open embedded object using Word Viewer 2003

Help! My end-users are not able to open embedded objects using Word Viewer
2003. The file consisting the embedded objects is created using MS Word 2002.
Any help or advice is appreciated.

Pat Garard

G'Day Michelle,

I would be surprised if ANY version of Word Viewer
permitted ANYTHING other than "Looking" - and
then only at the "Word" objects.

Opening embedded objects would be way beyond its
capabilities.
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"Michelle" wrote in message
Help! My end-users are not able to open embedded objects using Word Viewer
2003. The file consisting the embedded objects is created using MS Word
2002.
Any help or advice is appreciated.

Jezebel

If people need to open the embedded objects, you'll have to send a document
that they can open (ie using an application they have) with the embedded
objects created also using an application that they have. If you just want
them to see the thing, create a PDF.

"Michelle" wrote in message
Any suggestion then?