PeggyC

Default My auto text is in bold and italic when put in my document

Some of the words and phrases I have added to my auto text are bold and in
italics when put in my documents. I cannot seem to find a way to edit the
text properties. It's not on all my auto text entries, but just some.
Going back and undoing the bold and italics is defeating the convenience of
the auto text option.
Please help!
Peggy