Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Samir Shah Samir Shah is offline

Default MMtoDocs printer error when merging to PDF file

I have used MMtoDocs in the past for this purpose 6 months ago, but for some
reason this time, I'm getting an error. When I click on Merge to new document
(Word 2003), it asks me the question about separate documents. I said yes.
Then I click the filename field. The mail merge works for separate documents
if I keep PDF files unchecked. However, if I check the PDF box, it errs out
saying saying it can't find the printer. MMtoDocs won't run then unless I
reboot my system.

My PDF printer is called "Adobe PDF." Do I need to rename it to something
else?

I'd appreciate any help I can get.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Samir Shah Samir Shah is offline

Please disregard my question for now. In trying to print something else in
Word to a PDF file, it appears my PDF driver has gotten corrupted. I've been
having a lot of problems with new JP J6480 lately and been installing and
uninstalling drivers a lot. So that is the problem. I'll post back if I
continue to have problems -- for now I need to find the original disks for my
Adobe Acrobat.

Samir