Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SusanC[_2_] SusanC[_2_] is offline

Default Word and Excel 2013 printing in red

About a week ago, my documents began printing in red, or a combination of black and red. I've tried reinstalling my print drivers, changing my default printing to Grayscale, Black Only, selecting the entire document and clicking on black type (note: the type wasn't in red to begin with), and nothing works. I haven't hit Track Changes by mistake, as there is no underlining and track changes is off. On 9/16 there were a slew of Microsoft Office 2013 updates. Has anyone else had this problem or know what could have caused it -- perhaps an update?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Sounds like your printer is out of black ink.

On Tuesday, September 23, 2014 5:48:33 PM UTC-4, SusanC wrote:

About a week ago, my documents began printing in red, or a combination of black and red. I've tried reinstalling my print drivers, changing my default printing to Grayscale, Black Only, selecting the entire document and clicking on black type (note: the type wasn't in red to begin with), and nothing works. I haven't hit Track Changes by mistake, as there is no underlining and track changes is off. On 9/16 there were a slew of Microsoft Office 2013 updates. Has anyone else had this problem or know what could have caused it -- perhaps an update?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] susan.gail.clark@gmail.com is offline

I should have said that the black ink prints out fine on the test page.