#1   Report Post  
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
external usenet poster

Default Word and Excel 2013 printing in red

About a week ago, my documents began printing in red, or a combination of black and red. I've tried reinstalling my print drivers, changing my default printing to Grayscale, Black Only, selecting the entire document and clicking on black type (note: the type wasn't in red to begin with), and nothing works. I haven't hit Track Changes by mistake, as there is no underlining and track changes is off. On 9/16 there were a slew of Microsoft Office 2013 updates. Has anyone else had this problem or know what could have caused it -- perhaps an update?
  #2   Report Post  
external usenet poster

Sounds like your printer is out of black ink.

On Tuesday, September 23, 2014 5:48:33 PM UTC-4, SusanC wrote:

About a week ago, my documents began printing in red, or a combination of black and red. I've tried reinstalling my print drivers, changing my default printing to Grayscale, Black Only, selecting the entire document and clicking on black type (note: the type wasn't in red to begin with), and nothing works. I haven't hit Track Changes by mistake, as there is no underlining and track changes is off. On 9/16 there were a slew of Microsoft Office 2013 updates. Has anyone else had this problem or know what could have caused it -- perhaps an update?

#3   Report Post  
external usenet poster

I should have said that the black ink prints out fine on the test page.

On Tuesday, September 23, 2014 8:56:32 PM UTC-4, Peter T. Daniels wrote:
Sounds like your printer is out of black ink.

On Tuesday, September 23, 2014 5:48:33 PM UTC-4, SusanC wrote: