Gishta Gishta is offline
Junior Member

Default Microsoft Word Option Button

Hello,
I create a form with Option button to select from the list, when I created the buttons they worked fine, however, when I tried it then next day, all optoin button won't checked, instead everytime I click on one of them it becomes in desing mode. I check the Desing mode in the controls tab, it is not selected. My question is how can make a selection?
Thank you!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Which version of Word are you using? What kind of controls (legacy form
fields, content controls, etc.)?

In particular, if you added (intentionally or not) ActiveX controls, Word
forces Design mode; this is the result of a security setting.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Gishta" wrote in message

Hello,
I create a form with Option button to select from the list, when I
created the buttons they worked fine, however, when I tried it then next
day, all optoin button won't checked, instead everytime I click on one
of them it becomes in desing mode. I check the Desing mode in the
controls tab, it is not selected. My question is how can make a
selection?
Thank you!!

Gishta