Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
jwood79 jwood79 is offline

Default MS word: printing of colour text in linked XL tables.

I'm using word and excel 2003.

I have a word document that contains several tables linked to an excel
workbook. In some cells the text is coloured. The tables look fine on the
screen but when I print the document out on colour printer (HP LJ5500) the
text in all the tables comes out as black.

This only occurs if the table data is linked; if the data is pasted without
linking it the colour reproduces fine!

Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
jwood79 jwood79 is offline

Resolved! I've got two printers: a B&W and the colour. I set the default
windows printer to the colour instead of B&W and lo, I had colour tables.