Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
C Behr C Behr is offline

Default How do i display a list of my auto-texts &/or autocorrect entries

I want to display and then print a list of all the entries i currently have
(as i use them a lot and am moving jobs so want to be able to at least take
the list with me if not the actual entries). I know at a nother job i had
they had a macro set up to display the entries in a table and also to paste
the entries from that saved document into any document on any computer you
were working on. Is this too complicated for me to set up?