Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Dave Dave is offline

Default voting buttons to a mailmerge?

Can we add voting buttons to a mailmerge?

If so, How?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com is offline

It cannot be done using mail merge. You would have to automate Outlook so
that it iterated through the list of email addresses to which you want to
send the message. Probably best to ask in
microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.