kingfisher

Default alphabetic order

I am making a list of named items, how can I do it in alphabetic order
automatically
Jess

Select the list and then click on the sort button - looks like A on top of Z
with an arrow going up or down (depending on whether you want it ascending or
descending).

"kingfisher" wrote:

I am making a list of named items, how can I do it in alphabetic order
automatically

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mavis hyman mavis hyman is offline

"kingfisher" wrote:

I am making a list of named items, how can I do it in alphabetic order
automatically

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cheryl Flanders Cheryl Flanders is offline

Type your list of items, then you must highlight the list and use the
Sort option. Word will not automatically alphabetize lists as you
type.

Cheryl

On Aug 10, 2:24*am, mavis hyman mavis
wrote:
"kingfisher" wrote:
I am making a list of named items, how can I do it in alphabetic order
automatically

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Select the items and use Table | Sort.