Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
KathyB KathyB is offline

Default GETTING BLANK WORD DOCUMENT AFTER COMPLETING MERGE

I have successfully been able to merge from CONTACTS in Outlook to an
existing document within WORD. Everytime I complete the merge I get 2
documents:

1. the existing document I am working with and 2. a "blank new" Word
document.

Can anyone tell me why I am getting this and more importantly, "how do I
stop this from happening? "

Thank you.

--
Kathy B.

--
Kathy B.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
KathyB KathyB is offline

Graham,

Where do I access DOCMANAGEMENT?
--
Kathy B.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Answered in docmanagement

KathyB wrote:
I have successfully been able to merge from CONTACTS in Outlook to an
existing document within WORD. Everytime I complete the merge I get 2
documents:

1. the existing document I am working with and 2. a "blank new"
Word document.

Can anyone tell me why I am getting this and more importantly, "how
do I stop this from happening? "

Thank you.

--
Kathy B.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The same place that you posted the extra message. The forums that you used
are merely windows into Microsoft's Usenet server and the different web
forums call things by different names. Most of those of us who answer the
questions access the server directly - see http://www.gmayor.com/MSNews.htm