Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
SCM SCM is offline

Default Only one page created in Mail Merge

I'm trying to create about 12 pages of labels using an existing Excel list
(97-2003 worksheet). When I select 'Entire Spreadsheet', I only see one page;
however, I can see the full list in 'Edit Recipients'. I then choose
'Address Block' and 'Update Labels'. I get just the first page of labels.
OS is Vista. What am I doing wrong?

SCM
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

At the moment you are just previewing the merge. You have to "complete the
merge", either by merging to a printer or to an output document.

If you're using Word XP/2003, I suggest you use View|Toolbars to enable the
Mailmerge toolbar and have a look at the buttons near the right-hand end. If
you're using Word 2007 you need to use one of the "Finish and Merge" option
at the right-hand end of the Mailings tab.

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"scm" wrote in message
I'm trying to create about 12 pages of labels using an existing Excel list
(97-2003 worksheet). When I select 'Entire Spreadsheet', I only see one
page;
however, I can see the full list in 'Edit Recipients'. I then choose
'Address Block' and 'Update Labels'. I get just the first page of labels.
OS is Vista. What am I doing wrong?

SCM

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

As Peter says you have not completed the merge. You must merge to the
printer or to a new document. See
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...#only_one_page