Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Brooke Brooke is offline

Default Legal pleading template for Times 12-point?

The Word 2007 templates I've tried want to use 9 or 10 point fonts. I want
to use 12-point Times, but that screws the spacing up, since the line
numbering is static.

Is there (ideally) a pleading template with dynamic numbering or at least
one that works with Times 12?

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

If you're using the kind of template that has a text box anchored to the
header, then just access the header and modify the point size or line
spacing as needed. If you want dynamic line numbering, then you should use
Word's built-in line numbering feature.

http://word.mvps.org

"Brooke" wrote in message
The Word 2007 templates I've tried want to use 9 or 10 point fonts. I
want
to use 12-point Times, but that screws the spacing up, since the line
numbering is static.

Is there (ideally) a pleading template with dynamic numbering or at least
one that works with Times 12?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] brooke@sonic.net is offline

On Oct 29, 11:47*am, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
If you're using the kind of template that has a text box anchored to the
header, then just access the header and modify the point size or line
spacing as needed. If you want dynamic line numbering, then you should use
Word's built-in line numbering feature.

Perfect. I had played in the header/footer, but when I double-clicked
the line numbers, the text box became obvious.

Thanks, Suzanne.