Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
NJBourne23 NJBourne23 is offline

Default Major Issue please help

Hello,

I have been trying to reformat my resume for a few days now. I originally
started off with a template that wasn't really set up like my recruiter
wanted for a Science background position(just entering in the field). So i
searched on Word 2007 for a nicer more spread out template which i found.
The issue i have it that i'm trying to slightly modify it. They have line
separations in the template that i want to reproduce which are like a double
line if that makes sense. The thing is, is that i cannot reproduce that
anywhere in the page where i want it. How can i create a separation in the
designed line that i want?

Please help!!!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Word resume templates are created using tables. The separator is probably a
table border. Display the table gridlines and you should have a better idea
what you are dealing with - View Gridlines is in the table tools design
tab borders selection.