Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Skip Skip is offline

Default Need Emergency Help Printing Duplicate 2-Up Pages

I have a problem that's rather urgent. I have a document in Word that
is layed out on 5.5 x 8 size paper. It's a 74 page doc that I need to
print 2-up on 8.5 x 11 paper. The problem is, I need each page 8.5 x
11) to contain a duplicate in 2-up instead of 2-up in sequence. In
other words, page 1 would contain two copies of the first page, page
2, two copies of the second page, and so on. I have tried many
configurations of collation, multiple pages per sheet, etc and can't
make it work. It just prints the pages in sequence rather than
duplicates side-by-side. I NEED HELP SO BAD to ake a dadline.

Thanks so much in advance. Any solution is worth a try.

Skip
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

See reply to your previous duplicate question. Asking the same question
multiple times does *not* increase the likelihood of getting an answer; it
actually reduces it.

Skip wrote in message ...
I have a problem that's rather urgent. I have a document in Word that
is layed out on 5.5 x 8 size paper. It's a 74 page doc that I need to
print 2-up on 8.5 x 11 paper. The problem is, I need each page 8.5 x
11) to contain a duplicate in 2-up instead of 2-up in sequence. In
other words, page 1 would contain two copies of the first page, page
2, two copies of the second page, and so on. I have tried many
configurations of collation, multiple pages per sheet, etc and can't
make it work. It just prints the pages in sequence rather than
duplicates side-by-side. I NEED HELP SO BAD to ake a dadline.

Thanks so much in advance. Any solution is worth a try.

Skip

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
lee clark lee clark is offline

Default 2 up duplicates

I am working on the same problem.
Printing postcards 2 sides, 4up
on 8/12 by 11 stock

How many pages in your book?
email me 2 pages please and let me try my fix on your book.

Lee

Skip wrote:

Need Emergency Help Printing Duplicate 2-Up Pages
25-Jan-07

I have a problem that's rather urgent. I have a document in Word that
is layed out on 5.5 x 8 size paper. It's a 74 page doc that I need to
print 2-up on 8.5 x 11 paper. The problem is, I need each page 8.5 x
11) to contain a duplicate in 2-up instead of 2-up in sequence. In
other words, page 1 would contain two copies of the first page, page
2, two copies of the second page, and so on. I have tried many
configurations of collation, multiple pages per sheet, etc and can't
make it work. It just prints the pages in sequence rather than
duplicates side-by-side. I NEED HELP SO BAD to ake a dadline.

Thanks so much in advance. Any solution is worth a try.

Skip

On Thursday, January 25, 2007 11:38 AM
Skip wrote:

Need Emergency Help Printing Duplicate 2-Up Pages
I have a problem that's rather urgent. I have a document in Word that
is layed out on 5.5 x 8 size paper. It's a 74 page doc that I need to
print 2-up on 8.5 x 11 paper. The problem is, I need each page 8.5 x
11) to contain a duplicate in 2-up instead of 2-up in sequence. In
other words, page 1 would contain two copies of the first page, page
2, two copies of the second page, and so on. I have tried many
configurations of collation, multiple pages per sheet, etc and can't
make it work. It just prints the pages in sequence rather than
duplicates side-by-side. I NEED HELP SO BAD to ake a dadline.

Thanks so much in advance. Any solution is worth a try.

Skip

On Thursday, January 25, 2007 12:24 PM
Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:

See reply to your previous duplicate question.
See reply to your previous duplicate question. Asking the same question
multiple times does *not* increase the likelihood of getting an answer; it
actually reduces it.

Word MVP FAQ site:
http://word.mvps.org

Using COM-Callable Wrappers to Extend Visual Basic 6.0
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...le-wrappe.aspx
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:

See reply to your previous duplicate question.
See reply to your previous duplicate question. Asking the same question
multiple times does *not* increase the likelihood of getting an answer; it
actually reduces it.

See the article “Duplex Merge Data for Postcards” on fellow MVP Graham
Mayor’s website at:

http://www.gmayor.com/duplex_merge_data.htm

If that information is of use to you, please do consider contributing to
the maintenance of that website to ensure its continued availability.

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my
services on a paid professional basis.