Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
WordForDummies WordForDummies is offline

Default Can Word 2007 show what line I'm on?

How does Word 2007reveal which line number I am scrolling or typing on?
At the bottom of the screen, Word 2003 indicated when I was on line 13, etc.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Greg Maxey[_2_] Greg Maxey[_2_] is offline

Right click the Word2007 status bar and check the "Line number" option.

--
Greg Maxey

See my web site http://gregmaxey.mvps.org
for an eclectic collection of Word Tips.