Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
JC JC is offline

Default Where is repeat page set up in Word 2007?

In 2003 I would hit OK in page set up in one document that I wanted to repeat
margin set up in another document, and then would just hit repeat page set
set up in the other document and it would repeat the format from the original
document....can't find it in 2007
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

The repeat key is F4, but its operation has been curtailed somewhat in
recent versions of Word and may have been further curtailed in Word 2007.

http://word.mvps.org

news