Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
PA PA is offline

Default Complex Merge

We have in an Excel 2003 file a list of 375 companies, who have employees the
subscribe to one of our services.
I need to generate a report from which I can print for each company their
employees.
Company x
John
Joe
Mary
......Page Break
Company y
Helen
Sally

etc
Additional information listed for each individual on the row with their name
also merged from the data list.
How can I do this? I have tried to set up a directory but cant get it to
work properly.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See fellow MVP Macropod's "Word 97-2007 Catalogue/Directory Mailmerge
Tutorial" at:

http://www.wopr.com/index.php?showtopic=731107

or

http://www.gmayor.com/Zips/Catalogue%20Mailmerge.zip

Do read the tutorial before trying to use the mailmerge document included
with it as you must get the mail merge main document set up exactly as
required.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"PA" wrote in message
We have in an Excel 2003 file a list of 375 companies, who have employees
the
subscribe to one of our services.
I need to generate a report from which I can print for each company their
employees.
Company x
John
Joe
Mary
.....Page Break
Company y
Helen
Sally

etc
Additional information listed for each individual on the row with their
name
also merged from the data list.
How can I do this? I have tried to set up a directory but cant get it to
work properly.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
PA PA is offline

Thanks,
I am trying to get it to work, just a couple of problems to iron out. If I
cant get it done, I will repost on Monday

Complex mail merge papaja Mailmerge 7 December 12th 08 10:00 PM
Complex Mail Merge cougarCopyright Mailmerge 2 June 3rd 08 08:58 PM
Complex merge Desi Mailmerge 1 March 8th 05 11:37 PM
Using VBA to merge complex data JBob Mailmerge 2 February 28th 05 01:16 AM
complex conditional merge Walter Mailmerge 0 January 9th 05 12:49 AM