Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JohnLute JohnLute is offline

Default calculate fields

I have a protected form template with two fields in a table: TC1 and TF1. I
simply want to add these together so I placed this formula into a table cell:

{={TC1} + {TF1}}

I made sure to check the calculate on exit properties of both fields. I
locked and saved the form and tried the fields but the calculation isn't
executing.

I can't see what is wrong.

Help!

---