Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Keri Keri is offline

Default Can I change the color of a comment in Word 2007?

I want to add differnet color comments to my document - is that possible in
word 2007?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Keri Keri is offline

I can change all the comments to one color but what I want is to create
comments in a few different colors. Basically I want comment color
categories --- does that make sense?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you use a (slightly) different User Name (Tools Options User
Info), Word will assign it a different color. It'll go back to the
original color when you change the Name back. I think you can have 8
different colors, and then it starts reusing them.