Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Dawn is offline

Default how do i retrieve a document that was cut

i accidently cut a document and pasted it instead of copy and paste and I can
not retrieve the original document, is it possible to retrieve the document?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Wed, 14 Apr 2010 19:16:01 -0700, Dawn
wrote:

i accidently cut a document and pasted it instead of copy and paste and I can
not retrieve the original document, is it possible to retrieve the document?

If the document from which you cut the text is still open in Word, use
the Undo command to restore the text.

If you already saved and closed the document, you're out of luck.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman