Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Kiki Kiki is offline

Default Default Page Margin

Hi, I installed Microsoft Word 2007 onto my computer. I know that the default
"normal" margin for Word 2007 should be 1" for all four sides. However, after
I installed my Microsoft Word, the "normal" margin is the same as the default
margin for Word 2003 (which is 1" for the top and bottom and 1.25" for left
and right). I want to change the "normal" margin from 1" for the top and
bottom and 1.25" for left and right to 1" for all four sides. This is because
I tried changing the template, but I'm using up the "last custom page margin"
and I don't want to. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks.