Bill

Default Sending command line parms

I have a series of Documents in the format of doc1.doc, doc2.doc,
doc3.doc, etc... and all are the same, just the name is different - i.e.
Dear John Doe or Dear Tim Doe. I would like to create a .bat program
that will execute Word and send in the name as a command line parm. Is
this possible?
Thanks in advance.
Bill
Pat Garard

G'Day Bill,

Search Word Help on "Mail Merge" - see the article "About
mail merge for form letters and mass mailings" - basically a
single Merge document (Dear X), with details filled in from
a separate "list" (Data Source).
--
Regards,
Pat Garard