Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Jeff Kerry Jeff Kerry is offline

Default Word is not able to read Excel Data

I am currently using MS Word 2003 Professional.

Just not sure what happened. I was able to print mailing labels yesterday,
the same way I always do it and now it can not find the data. My Excel file
has a number of worksheets on it and I just clicked the one I wanted. If I
check the Confirm conversion box in options it does not give me a choice as
to what worksheet I need, justs want to print to complete file.

I have been able to merge an Excel data into mail merge in the past
without a problem.
Today when I try, I keep getting Word unable to open the data.

My Excel sheet has a numer of worksheets. I can not even pick the
worksheet now.

Can anyone offer any suggestions.

Tks,
Jeff

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Jeff Kerry Jeff Kerry is offline

Peter,

Coul not remember wher I posted the first message. But I did redo the
complete wookbook.

Everything is working like it was before the problem. I guess somehow the
file got messed up.

Thank you,

Jeff

WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 06:26 PM
Difficulty pasting Excel data into Word table only in XP versions Digitonomy Tables 0 February 28th 05 12:33 AM
Word Field Codes in Excel data file mranz Mailmerge 7 December 11th 04 09:02 AM