Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Olle Olle is offline

Default To paste correct format

Background: Some of our translators do not want to use the different Word
templates ment for the transaltions. Instead they write the translation in a
different document and try to paste the transaltion into the Word template.

Problem: It seems llike some layout variables work well to paste/paste
special and some do not work like italic, bold, subscript etc.

Question: Is there a way to decide which layout variables one can keep from
the text to be pasted and which to use from the template used to receive the
pasted text?
Or.. is there a list showing which layout variables belong to the extual
text and which belong to the template?
--
Olle , O3C Patent Translations